“The American Dream
requires you to be asleep.”
ABOUT BRYAN FRANKLIN
BUSINESS STRATEGIST AND CO-AUTHOR OF THE LAST SAFE INVESTMENT
Bryan Franklin has coached top level executives at Fortune 1000 companies (including Apple, Logitech, Google, Cisco, SAP, and LinkedIn) and helped entrepreneurs build their fledgling organizations into success stories–taking them from start-ups to billion dollar-generators. He’s been one of the world’s most successful executive coaches for the last decade and as a dyed-in-the-wool entrepreneur himself, he’s started, bought, and sold more than a dozen successful businesses.
Bryan has dedicated the last 14 years to studying leadership, facilitation, sales and personal growth, leading cutting-edge transformational seminars for Lifespring, The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People, Best Year Yet, WholeScale, and several of his own transformational companies including Mind Money Meaning, The Level 7 Leadership Group, The Coaching Program, and Recode in collaboration with partner in business and life Jennifer Russell.
“I’ve helped 7 companies reach the Billion dollar mark. Who wants to be number 8?”
– Bryan Franklin
He’s helped thousands of entrepreneurs on their way to making their first million through online programs, live trainings and mastermind intensives – teaching them to create businesses based on authentic self expression and a passion for leaving the world better than you found it.
A world-class transformational speaker, Bryan has appeared on TEDx, Mixergy, The Shift Network, Eben Pagan’s “MetaMind”, Forbes.com, and authored hundreds of hours of life-changing transformational lectures and exercises for executives and entrepreneurs.
At the beginning of his career right, he started started FranklinMedia, a post production service business in the entertainment industry. He worked on more than 300 feature films, including SAVING PRIVATE RYAN, GLADIATOR, and THE LAST SAMURAI and later sold FranklinMedia in 2000 when MEMENTO, a feature film edited at FranklinMedia, was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Editing.
Bryan is also an accomplished improvisational pianist, award winning sound designer and electronic music producer under the name “NIMITAE”. As NIMITAE, Bryan produces EDM compositions inspired by the love stories of many of the evolutionary couples in his community of friends and performs at San Francisco area venues and international festivals including Awesomeness Fest and Burning Man.
He devotes his attention to making transformative music and furthering the field of leadership and innovation, helping first time CEOs, entrepreneurs, and freelancers create the businesses with integrated feminine values and whole system thinking, working together to create a economic and social systems that work for everyone.
“If I could give you one gift, it would be the gift of yourself. Of seeing your magnificence without pride. Of seeing your ugliness without shame. Once you receive that gift, anything is possible.”
– Bryan Franklin
FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES
RAPID GROWTH COMPANIES
PRESS & MEDIA
FEATURED NEWS ARTICLES
- US News (as “California leadership”)
- Harvard Business Review (as “California leadership”)
- Wall Street Journal (pictured only)
- Mixergy interview with Andrew Warner
- Burning Man Various Panels on Love, Leadership, Economic & Social Futurism (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Profoundly Human the Jake Sasseville Show with Jake Sasseville
- Evolver Learning Lab, Falling & Staying In Love hosted by Annie Lalla & Eben Pagan
- Rapid Scale Interview hosted by Eben Pagan
- Dodging the Wealth Bullet hosted by Jon Benson, Yanik Silver, Eben Pagan, & John Asaraf
- The Entrepreneurs Holy Grail with Alexis Neeley & Rose Cole
- Conscious Sexuality and Relationship Conference hosted by Marc David and Emily Rosen
- Relationship Fun & Games hosted by Gabrielle Sundra and Raj Sundra
- The New Divine Masculine hosted by Michael Hrostoski
- I Love Marketing hosted by Dean Jackson
- TEDx SinCity, The Most Dangerous Question On Earth
- Ontrapalooza, The 5 Aspects of Strategic Genius
- MetaMind, 3 Things Your Doing To Prevent Your Business From Growing
- Actualize Conference, San Francisco CA
- Accelerate Conference, Miami FL
- Elevate Conference, Boulder CO
- Blow Your Mind Conference, New York NY
- Intimacy Intensive, Las Vegas, NV
- Peter Theil’s 20 under 20, San Francisco CA
- Ascended Masters Mastermind, Multiple Locations
- The Level Seven Leadership Group, Multiple Locations
- RECODE Live Event, Sydney Australia & San Francisco, CA
- Mind Money and Meaning, San Francisco CA
- Mind Money Meaning, New York NY
- Rapid Growth Summit, San Francisco CA
- Awesomeness Fest, Costa Rica
- Shift Network, Conscious Entrepreneurs Summit (Online)
- Central Louisiana Small Business Association New Orleans, LA
Contact Bryan and Michael about speaking opportunities, partnership ideas, coaching, or corporate training inquiries.